Saturday, June 23, 2012

An Introduction

I haven't posted to a blog in over ten years.  My last blog was a poorly designed website hosted by my undergraduate university, where I tried to play off my unfocused frustrations as the brilliant thoughts of a brooding and mysterious genius.  This time, I hope to be a bit more humble, while retaining an equally poor readership.

I hope to use this space to post essays about my passions: philosophy, finance/economics, television and movies, video games, and maybe the occasional cooking post.  Hopefully my posts won't be too sporadic; then again, I suspect that there will be few readers chomping at the bit for more.  If I am wrong, by all means, let me know.  I hope to have my first essay posted tomorrow, though I have yet to start it, so good luck to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment